Saturday, May 5, 2012

New Train Announcements On Trains For 'Vision-Impaired'!

Yes, it is true - CityRail Guards is passionate of  vision-impaired commuters. No other  train guard I have heard says this, 'Next stop Blacktown, please use the door on the right to exist' and similar announcements for other stations. 


As I approached the  CityRail guard as I left the train at Mount Druitt train station, I was excited and asked the guard, ' Is this what all guards are saying, that was great!'


He replied, ' I do it for vision-impaired commuters making their life easier!' And so true it is - and I wonder if other guards are ( don't get me wrong), getting or giving the message!

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.