Thursday, April 4, 2013

Correction: On Meeting Date For Meeting NSW Opposition Leader and NSW Shadow Minister For Transport

We are all human and even I am human. So I as a  human ended up at the Mount Druitt Hub, ending up at a wrong meeting. It was a mortgage crisis meeting. I suddenly decided I definitely was in the wrong meeting and left, yet in doing so a young gentleman and Hon. Federal Member for Chifley, Mr. Ed Husic requesting to meet our MDCIGI Committee, so he understands what public transports issues we are working towards.


What I consider is great is politicians will come to you (or in my case me) to listen and learn from us as we advocate for an improved public transport community for Mount Druitt.  He also apologised he couldn't come to our Transport Forum last year, which I think is such great honesty form any man or woman.

So, I also want to correct the date that we announce was a meeting at the hub tonight for the NSW Leader of the Opposition, John Robertson and also the NSW Shadow Minister of Transport Penny Sharpe. The new date is:

2nd May 2013 - all other details are the same!

Click Here for Previous Blog on it

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.