Saturday, March 2, 2013

Rear Vision Mirror Safety Issues For Commuters - It Happened To Me!

I wonder if this happens to you as well as it has happened to myself. Maybe I need to be careful as I remember it has happened to me before.

At Mount Druitt bus interchange, over a week ago - as I left the bus my head gently hit the side of the rear vision mirror of the bus. I understand bus drivers need it to check oncoming traffic and also ensure  the entire safety of commuters (especially if exiting from the middle door). I was wondering what could Busways, Blacktown City Council Traffic Officers and NSW for Transport  do to prevent any accidents  on the head to commuters in the future.

I know,  video camera to replaced the revision mirror and a video screen on the drivers console to reduce the affect of commuters being hurt!

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.