Here is the copy from Hansard provided to us by Richard Amery, Member for Mount Druitt:
FIRST SESSION OF THE FIFTY-FIFTH PARLIAMENT
3063—FREE SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE
Mr Richard Amery to the Minister for Transport—
- How many free shuttle bus services are funded by the NSW Government?
- Where are each of these services and what are the name and number of each service?
- Of the services mentioned in question (2) above, when did each of these services commence?
- Is the Minister aware of calls by the Mount Druitt community through the Mount Druitt Commuters Improvement Group Inc for the establishment of a free shuttle bus service for this district?
- What is the present position for the introduction of such a service for Mount Druitt?
Answer—I am advised:
- to (5) Details of bus services operated
under contract to Transport for NSW are available at
The Government has no plans to introduce a free shuttle bus for Mount Druitt.
Answer received on 20 November 2012 and printed in Questions & Answers Paper No. 128.