Monday, March 7, 2011

Our Group Rebranded - Report from Mt Druitt-St Marys Standard

A lot of our community know us as 'SOBS' and may not realise that not only we have changed name we have also changed pour image and our transport direction. That is, we have realised that if we just focus on saving buses - we are leaving other public transport behind.

It was my personal dream that we become who we are today and to our new committee, our group and our most importantly our community, I am so proud of all of you! In my life I have always believed in people  but I never thought that I could  'make that difference' to help thousands of people in better efficient and safer transport services. I thank God for this opportunity he has given me but in saying this I also thank each and every wonderful person that I talk too , to promote our group , to ask for support of our group or just to seek acknowledgement of our group!

Here is the story from Mt Druitt St Marys Standard:

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.