Monday, June 3, 2013

More Comments From Commuters - Proposed Free Mount Druitt Free Shuttle Bus Commuters!

Whilst holding a clipboard and petition for a Proposed Mount Druitt Free Shuttle Bus, I see different reactions with people walking past, like with ear pieces in their ears, listening to music, or just rushing to get to their bus or Mount Druitt shops.

The ones that stop are the ones that want to listen and learn 
(you hope). Then comes a good true factual story:

One young man said he didn't want to miss the train, so there he went rushing for the train. He came back in 5 minutes. He said it was his choice to listen to me and came back especially to sign the Proposed Mount Druitt Free Shuttle Bus petition.

Another  man said, 'My young son said you were here and I'm here to sign the petition!'

Further comments from other petitioners:

I've already signed the petition at Wilmott Shops.

We need more  of this.

And from a negative aspect: I'm not signing it as too many male drivers are talking to female passengers!

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.