Saturday, June 8, 2013

How Do I Petition Potential Mount Druitt Free Shuttle Bus Petitioners?

When I do have spare time, I end up on top of the escalators at Mount Druitt, down the bottom of the escalators, further down Dawson mall, South side of the Mount Druitt train Station and at North Rooty Hill Shops.

I  have what I call is 'my mini office'. I hold out the folder that has a sheet which is supposed to attract commuters, with myself saying a word, like this:











Then I have the clipboard that has the petition for people to sign, like this:


And finally I speak to a potential commuter that will sign up the Proposed Mount Druitt Free Shuttle Bus petition, like this (I have found a ledge to write on):




No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.