Thursday, June 7, 2012

Commuter From Penrith Gets Legs Shaking On Buses!

Young worker, Lawrence from Penrith, I met at Parramatta train station has told myself how he hates the buses.  Yes hates the buses - but not what you are all thinking about.  


he obviously lives travelling in them (like you and me) but he hates getting of the bus with legs shaking from, sitting down and as the bus shakes, his leg feels it. Then it makes hard for his legs to wear the shakes after he gets off the bus, leaving him with a funny feeling on his legs. 


Lawrence's suggestion is for Local Councils in conjunction with New South Wales Roads and Maritime Services to ensure all roads are smooth, cleaner and not a hazard to vehicles including public transport buses. he also suggests that Solar powered buses to be rolled out and replace current buses as they would end up being much quieter than what we currently have.


Trains are alright, sometimes the trains are out of order in relation to services and timetables  but this is understandable.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I realize this is somewhat off-topic however I had to ask.
Does managing a well-established website like yours take a large amount of work?

I'm brand new to writing a blog however I do write in my journal
everyday. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my experience
and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any kind
of suggestions or tips for new aspiring blog owners.
Appreciate it!

my site ghd from australia

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.