Thursday, May 16, 2013

Interesting Comment From Mount Druitt Commuter - Proposed Free Shuttle Bus!

I love speaking to all commuters. If there was an election for   Premier Commuters in Western Sydney I might be close to a front runner. Yet, there isn't  a chance and as I have said in the past - I will not run for any elections: local, state and/or federal! So politicians you're lucky!

Seriously, a young lady asked myself when I showed her the petition and the route - why should we  have a  'Free' shuttle bus? I was blown, not expecting it. I answered as other commuters say, Parramatta, Blacktown and Penrith has one....' Before I could say, 'The people of Mount Druitt deserve one!'

Her head nodded so positively and said a strong,'Yes!'

I tell you it doesn't take much to convince people why we need one!


No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.