Sunday, June 12, 2011

NEW Whalan Shop 'Food Mart' to be opened supports MDCIG

Today, I met the owner of Food Mart, Whalan who claims within the next 2 months the store will be open, introduced myself and he advised he would like us  to speak to us and place our Posters in shops. This is encouraging as I advised we lobbied  hard and got the return of bus services on Bulolo Road and we are still lobbying hard to get the full service  back in again. Go 755!

Whilst stating this it  has disgusted me that as soon as a newly built building  in the area is painted - out come the young graffiti artist placing their ridiculous mark in society - it looks filthy and disgusting. I wonder if they would graffiti the outside of their house! Although I was told that in broad daylight 2 youths lifted themselves up to place graffiti on essential street signs  round Whalan shops - no one did anything.




Here are pictures - if you know someone doing this then my suggestion is take a picture of them and anonymously refer it to the police authorities, or call crime stopper or the local Mount Druitt Police Station and inform straight away:


No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.