Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Commuters Are Well Educated In New Transport Technology Knowledge!

Heavenly Angels must be around me! Every day, as a stranger I talk to people and they talk to me. The topic is transport and what they believe is good or bad.

Yet when you come across  two young people who amaze you with knowing what you are going to tell them, this to me is astonishing. I met a young man who lives in Penrith and a young lady who lives in Mount Druitt both were brilliant as I asked them of the Bus Stops having numbers. Even the young young showed on her phone how the bus stop numbers appear. So there are a small proportionate of Western Sydney commuters who understand how bus stops are numbered.Not all Bus Stops physically as yet and it will be completely done in the future.

When i explained one of the purposes it is used for they were surprised and happy. The young man from Penrith requested that he would like more emptier carriages from Parramatta to Penrith in PM allowing him to have more changes to be seated. Then it hit me - why he didn't require more services Am from Penrith 'plenty of seats available'! When I advised this to him we both laughed it off! He advised he talks to a bus driver and finds out information - great commuters making conversation with drivers.

The young lady from Mount Druitt suggested she is like all other commuters just want more  transport services!

Here is the original story I did on finding your 'Bus Stop Number'!
http://mountdruittcommuters.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-know-my-bus-stop-number-do-you-know_21.html

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.