Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Youths In Whalan 'Blinded By The Light'


A true story from our former  Hon. Secretary:

I have another story to share with you about some bus idiots, today this evening, I was cathcing the 755 Bus (7:18pm bus, busways bus driver ID GO5654), as the bus drove down through Whalan shops, a group of teenagers, (about 4 of them, and they would have been around 13-15 years old, possibly even younger), started to shin torches at the bus driver in an attempt to blind him. 

I later spoke to him and he told me it has been happening more frequently and they are starting to throw rocks again. If this sort of thing leads to bus drivers boycotting the area, I will not be surprised. I will definately feel sorry for the other residents in the area. It will not affect me as much as I plan on buying a car soon Nyah-Nyah.

Wayne


Editors notes: I feel for Wayne and others that experience these nonsense - not required anti-social methods against  against any transport officers. Accidents can be caused  and then the community will  be made to suffer. 

This is where youths do not see the light  but after the event they should be able to see The light' Ifnfact anyone that knows anyone doing this can prevent this from happening!


No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.