Thursday, July 21, 2011

Richard Amery, State Member Of Mount Druitt - Questions In NSW Parliament






I have received Parliamentary questions that Richard Amery has made to the NSW Minister of Transport, in relation to accessibility for commuters on Railway Stations, Cleaning of Mount Druitt Interchange responsibility of ownership and updates on Mount Druitt Commuter Car Park.

Personally, Richard has scored points by raising issues of all commuters access for all commuters and also the constant cleaning and replacement of broken glass at Mount Druitt Interchange. I understand Cityrail own these areas but whether Cityrail or Bus operators or Blacktown City Council do - is not relevant toou and - what needs t yo be relevant is that it is constantly cleaned and  broken glasses replaced with a view of better 24 hour security.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does your site have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like
to shoot you an email. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might bbe interestewd in hearing.
Either way, great website and I look forward tto seeing it develp over time.



Feel free to surf too my blog pos - read the article

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.