Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Another Happy Bus Driver for Busways! (Number 12)

I always caught the bus with bus driver AN 1354  on the 755 bus that takes me to Mount Druitt in the morning - I hardly see him in afternoons. He always seems pleasant and  always saying 'Hello' to me. I don't feel like disturbing him as after I take my ticket . as I can see he is listening to some kind of cordless radio in his right ear.

Well if this makes him feel comfortable - well good - let him have it! You always take us to our destination safely and that is what counts!

Click here for the Happy Bus Drivers Register:
http://mountdruittcommuters.blogspot.com/2010/12/happy-bus-drivers-register.html

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.