Friday, December 17, 2010

The Reason Why A Commuter Travelled On This Mornings Bus!

I don't know if it is wrong to overhear conversations -  but when we travel in public transport this is what can happen!


I overheard a gentleman talking on a mobile phone in front of me, on the 755 bus that he was going to reach Mount Druitt within 3-4 minutes as he is on a bus and he cannot get there any faster. He then asked the person on the other side of the phone, ' You want me to get there any faster!'


As soon as he got off the phone I made a statement,'So you have someone impatiently waiting for you at Mount Druitt!'


The gentleman replied,'Oh no! I'm just returning a mobile phone that was left in a mates place. I get calls all the time and they are non-stop!.' I can wait to git of this mobile phone it will be quieter.'


I just thought I'd share this story with you all.

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.