Friday, December 31, 2010

'Happy New Year' from Mount Druitt Commuters Improvement Group!

From all of us at Mount Druitt Improvement Group- we wish everyone around the Mount Druitt areas and even everyone who  is viewing our stories a healthy, safe life for  extremely 'Happy New Year for 2011' as we keep on looking after the improvement of Transport for commuters 'Making a difference'.

As we reflect on the last year  that our group had done under 'Save Our Bus Services Mount Druitt And Surrounding Suburbs' we have achieved great giant steps to get back services that were incorrectly taken away. These were vital bus services that the community needed. I still don't feel we got all what the community wanted to get back - so we will strive for more to be even in 2011!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyways, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll
be book-marking and checking back frequently!
my website - diets that work

Anonymous said...

Hello there! This post couldn't be written any better!
Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate!
He always kept talking about this. I will forward this write-up to him.
Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!


My homepage quit cigarettes

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.