Thursday, December 2, 2010

First Article Of 'Mount Druitt Commuters Improvement Group' - Mount Druitt St Marys Standard


























Here is the article from one of our local Newspapers - Mount Druitt St Marys Standard dated 1st December 2010. Debbie, is our spokesperson and as usual has done such a great job - she is always thinking of the local issues, has covered the reason why we have started, yet I myself found it difficult to explain my proposal for the new group. Yet most members of our group had known my thoughts on it and as quick as I started to start talking about - there was a total consensus from the entire group meeting.

Wow! Our group has got such quality members - I believe there are more out there that may volunteer and enjoy!

Maybe one of my previous suggestions will come true: a Mount Druitt Transport day - Information for all and fun for all!!!

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.