Monday, September 19, 2011

Melbourne Train Commuter On City Rail Trains...

A former Melbourne train commuter has given me an insight on differences of trains Melbourne to Sydney:

  • Melbourne trains are cleaner than Sydney 
  • In Sydney if you bring a dog with you you get charged a fine of $400- $450.00. 
  • In Melbourne no problems bringing your dog on the train except not to be placed on the train seats.

My comments are: I am pretty sure that in my younger days I would see blind people with Labrador dogs actually boarding, travelling and departing trains were in New South Wales. I do remember that sometimes the dogs smelled but my worry would be who cleans up any mess, left over?

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.