- There would be no angry transport officers.
- Trains, buses, ferries and light rail would always be efficient.
- Taxi.drivers will meet, greet, be polite and announce fares and route destinations prior to commuters departure on their journey.
- Connections to other forms of transport will limit time waiting for the new connection to arrive.
- Fares on all transport will be cost effective for all transport commuters.
- One single, return, weekly, monthly and yearly ticket to pay for all metropolitan buses, trains and light rail as on trains, buses and ferries.
- You will be told when to step off your bus and or train.
- As a cyclist other vehicles with give way to you.
- Electronic Transport Cards (Electronic Ticketing System) will allow to enter and sit down on public transport without searching for coins!
- You would have to complain about service as a commuter.
- All commuters to ride comfortably on all forms of transport.
Monday, September 5, 2011
In A Perfect Public Transport World....
And In perfect Public Transport World.....
So in a perfect public transport world what is your perfect public transport world.......................