Thursday, December 15, 2011

'Trip View' - Iphone applications!

Hi, I'm not an Iphone fanatic but I have been told if you wanted to check bus stops locations/time use the 'Trip Virew' on your Iphone, it will make life easier to move on public transport! A mount Druitt resident told me this - another great knowable person!


 I believe there are a few developers of this application and here is one of them:
Click here for application/Developer: Grofsoft  *

We will refer to have the 131500 bus stop numbers placed on this application to any developers that have 'Time View'!

*I have been advised that this applicatiion may cost $1 - check with the developer first!
Some examples:

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.