Thursday, December 1, 2011

Retired Regular Mount Druitt Commuter Will be Lost From Today....



Today a lovely elderly lady has decided to hang up her work life and retire. I've known her within the last coule years, last week she advised she has a  few days to retire and today she told me.

One thing is she doesn't know know how she will feel as from today and is amazed that her time has come to enjoy her life. I did advised her that it really starts from tomorrow and I hope she doesn't get up in the morning ready for work. She agreed as she said she might feel lost but still travel on public transport.

I think we would all be lost the day after we retire even if we are regularly going to work, especially catching public transport!

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.