Saturday, March 17, 2012

Commuter Says 'I Saved Her life?'

When you hand out little information  slips about your group you get many different reactions. Yet I find being polite is the primary importance  of dealing with the public.


As I provided one young lady with our information slip - she seemed worried, nervous and asked me about getting back from Parramatta as she is getting a job  there working on weekends finishing approximately 2am. her worry was getting home - when I kindly explained to her there are Nightride buses - straight away a smile went on her face and she said happily, 'This is good, you saved my life!i can now do this job! You don't know what this means to me!'


I explained information can be supplied by the Cityrail staff at the station - she walked off in a hurried frenzy.


Personally, I don't think I save her live - but I knew what she meant!

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.