Friday, January 14, 2011

Polite Bus Drivers in Sydney Buses As Well As Ours!

This morning I had to travel to Kingsford to visit my mother and went using the CityRail trains from Mount Druitt and changed for a 393 Sydney bus service at Eddy Avenue Central.

I was loaded with heavy bags as I was  walking across Eddy Avenue when I had reach the bus stop close to the 393 bus service. I mounted onto the 393 La Perouse Bus and the driver made a quick comment about my speed as how I made it onto the bus. In other words he wasn't happy that I didn't rush faster than I could.

Explaining that I had left from Mount Druitt and my bags were heavy and that I am not younger any more - he politely apoligised stating that he didn't realise this and  was happy - I thought this was comforting. So to Sydney Buses I would like to commend to them his exceptional customer service that he provided and would consider him as a 'Happy Bus Driver' at the end of the day. His Bus Drivers Licence Number is CQ 7300.

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.