Friday, January 28, 2011

Amazing Happy Bus Driver! (Number 7)

Well, tonight  I was on the Busways 758 at Mount Druitt Bus interchange when approximately at 8.45pm the bus driver GR 7601, made me laugh when he asked myself which ticket did I have? I explained I had a Multi three ticket 2 sections - he explained that he left his reading glasses at home and that he had little troubling in reading.

So I was curious to find out if he was capable of driving the rest of the 758 route! I so then asked him. He advised he had a little trouble in reading tickets and also the GPS system on the bus. I then offered him my  reading glasses (As I had spare ones on myself). he finished collecting more fares and as he started to drive off he replied with a generous laugh, he may have trouble seeing with my glasses and I also agreed. This was such a pleasant driver to talk too.


We will add this driver to our happy Bus Drivers Register! Click here:
http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=9119267016632766236&postID=6407914804718857441

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.