Friday, April 1, 2011

Yes, You Can Compliment Your Best Cabbie!

We always like to complain about things that are not done right but when it comes to thing or people doing thing to our satisfaction do we want to thank them? Maybe!

For me, I will always compliment when service or things are done correctly and lately I have been doing it a lot. Why shouldn't I! I believe that people should be credited for the good things they do!

So please note that any cabbie commuters can now compliment your own cabbie for exceptional service or exceeding customer service provided by any taxi driver: here are the details:
 




“Don’t forget to compliment your NSW cabbie on 1800 648 478”
 

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.