Saturday, April 16, 2011

Understanding Timing Of Transport

I have come to a conclusion that I have always had in my mind and my life. Timing is very important in our lives: we live and breath on time. time to leave home, time to arrive home, time to go to work, visiting friend and then go shopping. Time of waking up, cleaning our selves, preparing ourselves for the day and setting ourselves to sleep.

By now, you are probably saying what has this got to transport times - well it is like this, when we set our time to be a t a bus stop, train station or taxi stands, we need to be understanding and considerate. That is prepare yourself, allowing to be ready to catch your mode of transport prior to the timed public transport arrival. My suggestion is to arrive 5 minutes before your time of catching public transport.

It was also suggested to myself by a transport worker in the City Rail that looks after the cleaning and maintenance of trains, that it is noted within City Rail trains - allowance of train arrival is either 5 minutes later or after the designated time. This confirms my valid suggestion to get there early, don't be frustrated and patiently wait for your transport to arrive and always be polite.

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.