Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Full Time Happy Bus Driver! Number 32

Yes, sometimes it is hard to find them but they are there - that is super bus drivers who over excel in the service they do - no anger. no spite no negative words, no sadness and not even once once of aggression.

I actually met a bus driver  who is 'happy-go-lucky' and I would be prepared to call him this as a nickname! Before he served myself, there was 2 commuters in front of me and each one in front of was done with a smile. In fact, I was so proud of him as he stated that he had just been made a permanent bus drivernafter working casually for years. He has made a life decision that he actually like working as a bus driver. Although it was night time, there was  a sunshine glow around him I saw.So who was he - bus driver GO 3922.

Here is the original story on the Happy Bus Driver:
http://mountdruittcommuters.blogspot.com/2010/12/happy-bus-drivers-register.html#comments

No comments:

Save Our Bus Services

Read our story on how we made it our priority to ensure bus services are re-instated from services taken away in 2009.